Returning To The Essential Self
"Specialized kinesiology is the art of assessing the energetic systems of a person by using precision muscle testing as a biofeedback mechanism. Using the same feedback and specialized kinesiology methods, a specialized kinesiologist identifies appropriate protocols for promoting, restoring and maintaining balance within these energetic systems. The practitioner uses an educational model to improve his/her clients’ awareness and willingness to foster their own wellbeing.”
-International Association of Specialized Kinesiologists
Specialized kinesiology is based on the belief that the body stores all information, like a computer. Much of this information is subconscious. We often react to things without really having any idea why we feel the way we do. This information can be accessed if the right question is asked and, simultaneously, the right muscle monitor is done. The body always knows what’s wrong and usually knows how to fix it. We just need to listen.
Once the body is in balance, any new thing (food, supplement, chemical, person, etc.) that is introduced into the system will have one of two effects: either it will support the healthy vibration of the cells, allowing the muscle being tested to keep its integrity or it disrupts the energy pattern causing a muscle change.
Using specialized kinesiology, a practitioner can identify areas of deep emotional stress and change the way they affect they body, improving physical health. A practitioner can help determine what foods and supplements are best for the body, how and when to take them and watch any progress made. Specialized kinesiology focuses on the body as a whole, rather than a list of symptoms. It works to integrate the physical, mental and emotional bodies into a unified whole.
Specialized (also called energetic) kinesiology uses a muscle test as an indicator of what is happening on a deeper level in the body.
Specialized kinesiology can help:
- find where the body is holding stress
- balance the electrical energy to the body and brain thereby increasing physical and mental energy
- identify foods that are throwing the body out of balance
- remove the stress from goals, making them easier to achieve
- discover the emotional triggers at work in a person’s life that inhibit cooperation between body and mind
- uncover sabotage patterns
- provide a way for peeling away lies and myths that encrust the individual
- assist in awakening intuition
- integrate mind-body so that there is room for extraordinary peace, personal power and transcendent joy
- a person become fitter, calmer, happier and other good ‘ers’ you can think of!
- achieve the magnificence of truly becoming who a person is rather than chasing an image
Specialized kinesiology is offered at our Saskatoon location by Colli Christante.