Warman Treatment Booking
At Inside Out Therapies, we are thrilled to be able to open our doors and treat our valued clients once again! We are doing our very best to ensure the continued good health of our staff and clients with increased safety and cleaning precautions at this time. We are following all government recommendations for personal and environmental disinfection and allowing extra time between appointments for treatment rooms to be fully sanitized.
We ask for your cooperation in the following ways:
1) Health Screening Questionnaire (please answer these questions both at time of booking and when you arrive for your appointment):
➢ Do you have a fever and/or new onset of cough or difficulty breathing?
➢ Have you travelled out-of-province within the last 14 days?
➢ Have you been in contact with anyone who has travelled out of province in the last 14 days?
➢ Have you had any contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, please delay booking your appointment for at least 14 days. Before treatment, you will be asked to sign a waiver and special consent form.
2) Do not arrive early for your appointment. In order to maintain physical distancing in our reception area, we ask that you wait in your car or outside the building until your appointment time. Your therapist will greet you at the door when they are ready for you. Please attend appointments alone (with the exception of minors, when necessary).
3) We recommend bringing and wearing a mask to your appointment. Cloth masks are welcome. If you do not have one, you can purchase one from us for $2.
4) Please use the washroom at home before you leave for your appointment. Our washroom will only be available in emergency situations.
5) When you enter the clinic, you will be asked to use hand sanitizer and allow us to check your temperature using a non-touch thermometer.
6) We encourage you to use non-touch methods of payment if possible. We have tap-enabled debit/credit card processing and our therapists may also accept e-transfers. We will default to emailed receipts at this time, but if you require paper, please let your therapist know.
If you have any questions about the above, please ask your therapist directly or call the office to speak to our admin staff. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we adjust our operations in order to keep everyone safe and healthy!