Joanne Fisher (Formerly Yanke)
BodyTalk & Personalized Yoga Programs
Joanne Fisher, BSc. Kin., Certified BodyTalk Practitioner, Registered Yoga Teacher and Infant Sleep Educator, is passionate about working with families. A desire to delve deeper into holistic energetic healing modalities after 10 years of yoga led Joanne to BodyTalk. Joanne loves how BodyTalk works to address the whole person physically, emotionally, spiritually and energetically. BodyTalk takes into account all aspects of the person, their environment, emotions and belief systems and helps the body to release so physical and emotional health can be restored.
With Joanne's passion for all things baby, she quickly discovered how BodyTalk can help with fertility, pregnancy, birth and baby. She offers special pre/postnatal bookings that treat both mom and baby in one session and treat the dynamics of entire families.
Joanne's website, Fisher Family BodyTalk, has more information on her BodyTalk services and resources for prenatal students, babies and children as well as outcomes of a Child Distance Session Case Study conducted by Joanne and Sharon Koenning.
Schedule a session with Joanne through her online booking system:
- Infant Sleep Educator - Bebo Mia Inc, 2019
- Certified BodyTalk Practitioner - International BodyTalk Association, May 5, 2014 (has completed all Advanced BodyTalk Modules for full protocol)
- BodyTalk Fundamentals Training - International BodyTalk Association, February & March 2014
- Yoga for Specific Groups: Senior & Chair, Athletes & Children - Namaskar Yoga, 2014
- Pre/Postnatal Yoga Teachers Certification (with honours), 200-hour course - Aura Wellness, 2011
- Registered Yoga Teacher, 200-hour (Yoga Alliance) - Power Vinyasa Yoga, Maru Yoga Institute, South Korea, 2009
- Ashtanga Yoga Workshop with David Swenson, 2009
- Traditional Yoga Philosophy/Practice, 150-hour course - Agama Yoga School, Thailand, 2009
- Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology - University of Saskatchewan, 2006
- YogaFit Level 1 - YogaFit International, 2006
- Certified Personal Trainer - Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology, 2004
Joanne sees clients at the Saskatoon location where she offers the following services:
Personalized Yoga/Self-Care Programs