MANDATORY MASK POLICY
As of October 1, 2020, Inside Out Therapies will be instituting a mandatory mask policy for all our clients. Please bring your own mask to the clinic or you will be required to purchase a disposable mask from us for $2 when you arrive. We also have locally-handmade reusable cloth masks in three different sizes available for sale for $25.
We understand that some individuals have barriers that make mask-wearing difficult and we hope to accommodate you as best we can. If you are unable to wear a mask, please call the clinic and we will speak to your therapist to address your needs on a case-by-case basis. If you find that a mask is restricting your ability to breathe and relax during a treatment, your therapist can suggest some adjustments that may help while still keeping everyone safe.
For the time being, we feel it is in the best interest of our clients, our therapists, our staff as well as our family, friends and community, to do everything we can to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and we thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
If you have any questions, please contact the clinic at 306-974-1004 or your therapist directly.
At Inside Out Therapies, we are thrilled to be able to open our doors and treat our valued clients once again! We are doing our very best to ensure the continued good health of our staff and clients with increased safety and cleaning precautions at this time. We are following all government recommendations for personal and environmental disinfection and allowing extra time between appointments for treatment rooms to be fully sanitized.
We ask for your cooperation in the following ways:
1) Health Screening Questionnaire (please answer these questions at time of booking):
➢ Do you have a fever and/or new onset of cough or difficulty breathing?
➢ Have you travelled out-of-province within the last 14 days?
➢ Have you been in contact with anyone who has travelled out of province or who has had contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, you may have to delay booking your appointment. Please call the clinic at 306-974-1004 to determine if your therapist is willing to treat you.
Before your appointment, you will receive a Mandatory COVID-19 Screening Survey via email. Please have this completed before coming to the clinic.
2) We require you to wear a mask at all times while in the clinic. If you do not bring a mask with you, you will be required to purchase one from us for $2. We also sell reusable cloth masks for $25 each. If you cannot wear a mask, please contact the clinic or your therapist directly to see if an exception can be made.
3) Do not arrive early for your appointment as our waiting rooms will be closed. At your appointment time, please come to the door where your therapist will greet you. At our Warman location, clients can wait at our door in the upstairs hallway. In Saskatoon, clients should wait at the front door for appointments with Andrey, Joanne, Lesley, Michelle B, Michelle S, Rachelle, Sarah H, Tamara, Tenille or Zoe, and at the back door for appointments with Amanda, Ashton, Dieter, Jennifer, Kylie, Meaghan, Miranda or Sarah S. Do your best to maintain 2 metre physical distancing from other clients at the doors. Please attend appointments alone (with the exception of minors, when necessary and pre-arranged).
4) Please use the washroom at home before you leave for your appointment. Our washroom will only be available in emergency situations.
5) When you enter the clinic, we will ask you to use hand sanitizer and allow us to check your temperature using a non-touch thermometer.
6) We encourage you to use non-touch methods of payment if possible. We have tap-enabled debit/credit card processing and our therapists may also accept e-transfers. We will default to emailed receipts at this time, but if you require paper, please let your therapist know.
If you have any questions about the above, please ask your therapist directly or call the office to speak to our admin staff. Our therapists reserve the right to refuse to perform a treatment if our standards for COVID precautions are not met by a client, so if you anticipate any of the above being a problem, please reach out before your appointment. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we adjust our operations in order to keep everyone safe and healthy!
Essential oils are used on the premises.
We require 24 hours notice for cancellations.
Cameron Klassen (RMT) – Warman
Janelle Puetz (RMT) – Warman
Michelle Spuzak (RMT) – Saskatoon & Warman
Sarah Strohan (Acupuncturist) – Saskatoon & Warman
Andrey Vinogradov (RMT, Craniosacral Therapist) – Saskatoon
Hot Stone Massage (now in Warman)