At Inside Out Therapies, we are thrilled to be able to open our doors and treat our valued clients once again! We are doing our very best to ensure the continued good health of our staff and clients with increased safety and cleaning precautions at this time. We are following all government recommendations for personal and environmental disinfection and allowing extra time between appointments for treatment rooms to be fully sanitized.
We ask for your cooperation in the following ways:
1) Health Screening Questionnaire (please answer these questions both at time of booking and when you arrive for your appointment):
➢ Do you have a fever and/or new onset of cough or difficulty breathing?
➢ Have you travelled out-of-province within the last 14 days?
➢ Have you been in contact with anyone who has travelled out of province in the last 14 days?
➢ Have you had any contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, please delay booking your appointment for at least 14 days. Before treatment, you will be asked to sign a waiver and special consent form.
2) Do not arrive early for your appointment as our waiting rooms will be closed. At your appointment time, please come to the door where your therapist will greet you. At our Warman location, clients can wait at our door in the upstairs hallway. In Saskatoon, clients should wait at the front door for appointments with Andrey, Joanne, Lesley, Michelle, Rachelle, Sarah, Tamara, Tenille or Zoe, and at the back door for appointments with Amanda, Ashton, Dieter, Jennifer, Kylie, or Miranda. Do your best to maintain 2 metre physical distancing from other clients at the doors. Please attend appointments alone (with the exception of minors, when necessary).
3) We recommend bringing and wearing a mask to your appointment. Cloth masks are welcome. We offer disposable masks for sale for $2 as well as reuseable cloth masks for $25.
4) Please use the washroom at home before you leave for your appointment. Our washroom will only be available in emergency situations.
5) When you enter the clinic, we will ask you to use hand sanitizer and allow us to check your temperature using a non-touch thermometer. We will ask you to fill out and sign a health questionnaire and waiver.
6) We encourage you to use non-touch methods of payment if possible. We have tap-enabled debit/credit card processing and our therapists may also accept e-transfers. We will default to emailed receipts at this time, but if you require paper, please let your therapist know.
If you have any questions about the above, please ask your therapist directly or call the office to speak to our admin staff. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we adjust our operations in order to keep everyone safe and healthy!
NEW THERAPIST (Saskatoon):
Hot Stone Massage (now in Warman)
2315 Lorne Ave
4-110 Central St
Please Note: Essential oils are used on the premises.
We require 24 hours notice for cancellations.